Thursday, September 4, 2008

Press overreached on Palin family

The fact that the entire family was there (including Bristol's fiancee) clearly demonstrated that the Palins are a loving and supportive family. I do not care how much crap the press writes about the Palin family because the images of little Piper Palin holding her little brother Trig just wipes all the stupid attacks from the minds of most Americans. The left wing media cannot compete with an adorable little girl. I laughed out loud when I saw this scene which I consider the most memorable of the night.




By the way, who else would have liked to read Hillary Clinton's mind last night. How does this affect her? No matter how this election turns out (and I think it will be a McCain victory), Sarah Palin will be the first female president of the United States.

In another interesting tidbit, Jamie Lynn Spears sends a baby gift to Bristol Palin.

No comments: