Belinda Carlisle and my wife both looked spectacular dressed in black. My wife turned 41 today and she looks incredible. Elizabeth enjoyed the show, but Natalie found the experience miserable.
Fellow republican committeeman Chuck Konkus was also at the show. From my vantage point, I could not see if he was dancing.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Saw the Go Gos last night at the Palace Theater
Posted by Perry Christopher at 8:55 AM 1 comment:
Labels: Westmoreland County
Thursday, January 17, 2008
HD 59: The Jess Stairs seat
Jess has decided not to run. I plan on no endorsement convention for this position. I reserve the right to personally support a candidate. I am looking for someone who will:
- Shake things up in Harrisburg
- Work to make it easier to grow buisness in Pennsylvania
- Make it easier for families to afford college education in Pennsylvania
- Work with Mike Turzai to forward the conservative cause in the House
- Fix the cyber school funding mess that Jess left the school districts.
- Understand the mess that health insurance is.
Posted by Perry Christopher at 10:35 AM No comments:
Labels: Pennsylvania House
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)