- Shake things up in Harrisburg
- Work to make it easier to grow buisness in Pennsylvania
- Make it easier for families to afford college education in Pennsylvania
- Work with Mike Turzai to forward the conservative cause in the House
- Fix the cyber school funding mess that Jess left the school districts.
- Understand the mess that health insurance is.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
HD 59: The Jess Stairs seat
Jess has decided not to run. I plan on no endorsement convention for this position. I reserve the right to personally support a candidate. I am looking for someone who will:
Posted by Perry Christopher at 10:35 AM
Labels: Pennsylvania House
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment