Saturday, September 27, 2008

Last night's Presidential debate.

First, I am voting for John McCain. If you are truly objective, the debate last night leaned slightly toward McCain toward the end. Unfortunately, people were most interested in economics and Obama did better on that topic. When you factor in McCain's "I am suspending my campaign and not attending the debate" position of the last several days AND the fact that foreign policy is McCain's strong point, John McCain needed to annihilate Obama and he did not.

Initially polling shows the public perception that Obama won and as much as it pained him, Dick Morris thought so too.

Unless they kick me out, I am still a member of the Westmoreland County Repulican Committee. I don't think their website should be calling Obama "Osama" or calling him a muslim when he clearly is not. Obama can easily be beaten on ideas. McCain has the better plan and experience. It does not serve Senator McCain well to put slurs on the website. As a matter of fact, McCain opposes that.

No comments: