Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tom Balya

Everyone keeps saying we need a republican to go to the courthouse and fight with Tom Balya. I don't really think that is true. I have been a partisan republican. I have written partisan things about both Tom Balya and Tom Ceraso, but I actually find Balya easy to deal with. He likes the debate and he will come at you hard, but he will actually listen to what you have to say.

I think the next GOP commissioner can be a conservative republican and voice conservative principles and still work well with the commissioners. It is quite easy. Just argue and debate about issues. I have no doubt that I could get a long with Balya and Ceraso and I have been a partisan republican in the past. I am sure others can be effective and get along at the same time as well.

No comments: