Thursday, November 20, 2008

The list of 10 is in

I am plunking. I am only going to vote for 2. I was just going to vote for Scott Avolio, but I can't deny the experience the William Davis brings to the table. As a matter of fact, I sat with both Avolio and Davis at a Tim Krieger fundraiser.

I don't think the judges can go wrong with either of these two. I would be very comfortable with either of these candidates.

I like Wayne McGrew, but I think he is more suited as a candidate for district attorney.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I think the list is not too good. It seems like there is only 2 maybe 3 candidates. I thought there were 35-40 interested, i guess the others must not be qualified?

Anonymous said...

Perry,

How could you overlook Ben Kissel's qualifications? His combined engineering and business experience is tailor-made for the position of County Commissioner. Who better to have in there than someone who is used to working with (and getting along with) both the business and government sectors on a daily basis?

-A Kissel supporter

Anonymous said...

No More Attorneys, Please

Anonymous said...

I heard a rumor that Jess Stairs threw his name in.

Anonymous said...

It is hard to argue with any of the credentials of William Davis or some of the other names on the list. But, if the committee really wanted to show some true bipartisanship I think they would have put Ryan O'Barto on the list.

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many people are actually going to show up for the endorsement convention. There are more proxies flying around than snow flakes!

Anonymous said...

Fact remains, I will put money (more money than on the Steelers against San Diego :)) on the fact that the judges pick someone not on the recommended list. Perry has stated it well that we did this to ourselves and there is NO WAY the judges are going to send the message that we can have elected officials move on and the rep committee gets to pick the replacement.