Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cover of Newsweek

I think the Sarah Palin cover of Newsweek is ridiculous!

Update: I saw the Newsweek cover in Barnes and Noble after running. I got an eggnog latte. I just saw that Palin doesn't like it either!

In an interview on Monday, the former vice presidential candidate did lash out at a Newsweek Magazine cover which shows Palin in her running outfit. The image was taken during a Runner's World photo shoot months ago, and according to a post on Palin's Facebook page, showed a depiction of the formed Alaskan governor which she called "sexist, and oh-so-expected." From Chicago Tribune online


For the record, I thought the photoshoot for Runners' World wasn't such a good idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we all need to remember She posed for this picture. If she doesn't have the insight to realize as a public figure stuff like this may be used in a way that she doesn't like then she continues to prove why she wasn't a good choice for VP. She will sell more books because of this. Thats what she really wants.