Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have to say that I am proud not to be associated with...

the PAGOP any longer. All they know how to do is send out negative ads. I received another negative mailer about Mike O'Barto today. Using ancient 1997 news articles from the Tribune-Review, the negative folks at the Reese campaign and the PAGOP are trying to paint Mike O'Barto as something he is not. I warned O'Barto about this. I told him they would try to distort this and tie him to the Harrisburgh pay raisers and insiders.

Look folks, you can't trust any politician that uses Harrisburg insider money to buy his way into office with negative ads. That is what Mike Reese is doing right now.

I use to hope the would Republicans take back the Pennsylvania House. Now, I don't care. To me, they will say anything or spend anything to win. I hope the PAGOP is spending this money on a true leader. Someone we really need in Harrisburg--Tim Krieger. I don't live in that district so I haven't gotten any of that mail. I am going to check into that.

No comments: