Sunday, February 21, 2010

William Russell for Congress?

His platform seemed to be I am not John Murtha. I think we (GOP) need a candidate with juice!

Tom Ceraso is interested in the seat? That is interesting. I will say this for Tom, he did check out Wilco due to my blog postings. So, he can't be all bad. Had he attended the Wilco show at St Vincent College, I might even had considered voting for him. Where were all you people when Wilco played at St. Vincent? What a lost opportunity for you all! By the way, Wilco's upcoming Pittsburgh show sold out super friggin' fast! Damn ticketmaster!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

William Russell is a principled conservative. There's a lot more to him than just not Murtha. As a 28 year career military officer he is an experienced leader. A poll this week by Zogby shows him beating Tim Burns in the primary 37% to 7%. He's the guy to beat the Dems this year.

Anonymous said...

I am a very proud member of the Russell Brigade. He is definately an experienced leader and the best qualified to take Murtha's congressional seat. I'm hoping that this year is Bill Russell's year.