Friday, October 9, 2009

Sign update

OK. This is the kind of stuff that got me to retire from politics. That and the fact that candidates I like (Bill Scranton and Mitt Romney) always seem to lose. I personally spoke to the folks involved. I think it is all good. My wife is most awesome and I would hate to think that someone would vote against her based upon a false rumor that I reported signs failed to have disclosure statements on them.

Seriously, I have been far to busy with "life" things to bother with something like other people's campaign signs. I haven't even put one out in like two years. That being said, if you want a Rhonda Laughlin for School Board yard sign, just e-mail me. perryandrhonda@comcast.net

They are available in both Greater Latrobe school colors and halloween colors (black and orange). We would greatly appreciate it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds to me that once again you are the county Republican punching bag. They have nothing better to do than try to stab a fellow Republican in the back. Even if you did turn someone in for not having a disclaimer,so what. There are more important things that the county does to stab each other in the back than that.

Anonymous said...

From what I understand Sherry Bohla is the one spreading the nasty rumor that you were the one reporting it! I believe she has some signs out there without the paid for on them.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Rhonda. I really do hope you win. Does this mean that I am supporting a Democrat? Maybe I'll be kicked off the committee also. Anyway, Rhonda is a good person that deserves to win.