Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I tried to retire from politics...

but it seems my wife will need my help this fall. Rhonda did not win both the Republican/Democratic slots for her re-election to the Greater Latrobe School Board. It was this exact same situation that started my "career" as a political activist so it seems fitting that I am going to have to repeat it before I actually retire from politics.

It is quite a shame. Rhonda is an asset to the school board. She has no agenda or political aspirations. She just wants the Greater Latrobe School District to continue to deliver a quality education to our kids. Rhonda is one of the only board members who actually have kids in all levels of the system. Elizabeth will be entering 7th grade this fall. Natalie is going to be a 5th grader. Our baby, Olivia, is going to be a kindergartner this fall.

Rhonda is going to need your help! We really want your help. If you would like to help in any way (yard sign, poll working, telling your friends to vote for her), please contact us: perryandrhonda@comcast.net Your help will be VERY appreciated!

No comments: