Thursday, December 4, 2008

The procedure to apply for commissioner

Here you go:
  • a letter of intent
  • a resume
  • a letter of recommendation (if possible)

I can write a letter of intent, but I have been self-employed so long--I don't have a resume. I am sure Olivia could write me a letter. She thinks that I rock! Maybe Mike Reese could write me...oh wait...

In reality, Mike Reese would be the guy to get a letter of recommendation from. He is very well liked and respected in the courthouse.

You have until 4PM tomorrow.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do it Perry.

Anonymous said...

Go 4 it.

Anonymous said...

Go 4 it.

Perry Christopher said...

I am afraid it would get in the way of my laying on the couch sleeping with the dog.

Anonymous said...

I see Tom Ceraso has been commenting on your blog lately - so, as a note to Tom, PLEASE change the photo on your website. Your picture from 7 years ago looks ridiculous and no one could even recognize you with your new hair-do.

Perry Christopher said...

I have no way of knowing if Tom is actually commenting on the blog. Mike Reese made a comment to me about my long hair being like Ceraso's. I haven't seen him lately, but rest assurred, I had mine cut. From long to quite short before the marathon. Wise choice. The long hair would have been also. Platinum Spa is a great place for a guy to get a cut. Best $20 I have spent in a long time.

Anonymous said...

to busy letting my hair grow to get a new picture. but whoever anonymous is theyare right. I need a new picture or a haircut.

Anonymous said...

To Anonymous, I do need to change the picture. I don't want to be one of those politiciams that gets accused of using my High School Picture over and over again. It's just that since I'm not up for election this year I haven't had a picture taken of me. Plus, I just don't know how long I am going to keep my hair like this. I should post a picture so at least people recognize me when they see me. Maybe i'll send one to Perry so he can be the first to show the world!