Thursday, September 25, 2008

A negative push poll in the 59th State House race?

I need some help. I have been told that the campaign for Mike Reese used a negative push poll recently. For those of you who aren't sure what that is, the caller is given negative information about the opponent. Then, they are asked now that you know so and so is a scoundrel, who will you vote for in the 59th. It is a dishonest way to run a negative campaign. Did anyone receive this push poll call? If so, please e-mail me the questions at perry@westmorelandgop.com

If this is true, it just demonstrates that his campaign is more of the same Harrisburg insider crap that we have all come to dislike. If the Harrisburg insiders are running and funding his campaign, how can Mike Reese reform or stand up to the Harrisburg insiders and lobbyists?

If anyone has the poll questions, please let me know. I intend to help refute any negative charges made against Mike O'Barto in this election. I have lived in Unity Township. I know Mike O'Barto and he is a good supervisor. Mike O'Barto will make an excellent state represenative.

No comments: